What’s the contrast regarding a Log Cabin and a garden room?
This is a seriously great thought together with over the course of this next blog I will attempt to address the thought. One we can answer at Garden Log Cabins
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room different? I imagine the simple response is they are both kind of the very same thing but what makes them different is the way they are designed.
A log cabin is definitely a garden room,but they may not look the very same as a general garden room due to the cabins distinguishing aspect that make it look slightly different to garden room but they both do precisely the very same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise
Do not acquire a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a summer months property,they are 2 very different things. The primary one is that a log cabin or garden room has the potential to be used all year round whilst a summer months property isn’t extremely suitable for use all through the winter season. Sure,some people will use them in the winter season but in contrast to a log cabin or garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our garden rooms are already in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the potential to have a further room in the garden that you can use for fairly much anything you want without all the extra costs that comes with a routine property extension.
Rewards of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning consent (in the majority of cases).
2. You don’t have to worry about builders working on your property for weeks quite possibly months until the work is complete.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dirt.
4. Most likely the most crucial reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your regular property extension.
Current research suggests that adding a log cabin or garden room to your property will increase the value of your home. The common example is that a garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will add around ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a wonderful looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less anything,you are also adding much required value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the essentials,let’s take a better look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your ordinary garden structure. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to look at the premium cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally amazing 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is a holistic insulator so the thicker the timber the better the protection you acquire. But what timber also is wonderful at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter season your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer time the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a great alternative to have as your choice for your perfect garden room. The way the logs are designed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the timber also eradicates any need for any man-made insulation on the walls,you simply don’t require it,thus saving you further money on wall insulation because the timber provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden summer room